Tuesday 10 August 2010

A New Season

Bowing to much (read two people) pressure, I am going to be continuing my blog throughout the English league season.

The immediate issue that arises here is that I'm technically not going to actually watch very much football: I don't have Sky, and am boycotting ITV football until Chiles, Townsend, Tyldsley, Drury and Beglin are gone. But I'm sure I'll still find ways to write a whole bunch of bullshit.

If anyone can help me make my picture of David Busst bigger, please let me know.

1 comment:

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It's what t'road demanded.

You could maybe stretch the Busst picture with the edit function on Windows Photo Gallery but you'd make it all pixelated then. Tons of different sized images come up of that picture on a Google image search for David Busst, so I'm sure one of those would work better.